The Date To Core


 

 

As today is Sunday, September 9, 2021 I once more remember the past to what is so painful.  I cannot perfect the words to what has taken place and repeat only the door to that address in my mind.

Dorchester a street in the city of San Francisco gave to my early life a plate that last to this day, the pain, the pain is deadly.  The part to such has never been settled although Nonda said that she would go to the Taraval Police Station and say.  Say, a long pause in thought does not trouble my mind as why would I have questioned such a confession, only distance has shown that words are only the cart to that harness.

To say what happened is still to difficult, this is a problem as what I am left in is my own skin, the damage.  My mind so left these pardons as the adults of the nature as teenagers would just laugh and toss their head, to grasp was left only to me however both father and mother gave pause, these words being simplified for cause.

My mother received a nervous breakdown from said event leaving me at Bar 717 while going to Europe for the reality of Dorchester Street, 815 Balboa Street was just a thorough-way after that boom.  Such noise in one's brain deafened my mind leaving only listen as the option.  To this date the pain is still readily known and is left to the painful interaction of never recognizing the offenders.  Such limited view of what is the day?  The day of cast.

To discuss this would not be advantageous as I have spent a life with doctors to fix this event left to both Dorchester and Balboa Streets.  Today is the opportunity to attempt to say once again that this event was so hideous that the product has been death, what opportunity afforded this for the perpetrators: Time.

Time is not an equation to Dorchester and Balboa Streets as throughout my life the added "zipper" to the rape has provided the damage, the per-ejaculate was it's door to the movement of the damage to my skin.  Each sperm count gave to my body in-between my skin layer in my chin where the rapists delivered their violence took a path of Albert Einstein description of the wormhole.  As I was afforded private doctors my knowledge of such had a described path and ultimately the morgue which they purchased gave reason to what is all these live bodies of movement crawling under my skin.  It was like ivy that took wedge and moved in a calculated path with such determination that my memory in my skin (like should you burn yourself you have memory of how bad that hurts) relies only on the movement (goosebumps) for the horror.  

The reality is the pain, the action of Dorchester and Balboa Streets is just a mental picture at horror not knowing nor understanding the action of such rapists.  The verbiage of what all "they" said has always been left to wonder.

Wondering their sentence as what the fuck came later with the introduction of school and age with then the comprehension of what a rapist is at that age.  To say that this is a introduction unto itself is to know that Dorchester and Balboa Streets was so long ago that all I am left with is who are these people that still make my skin crawl.  The disgust is still not available as a viable option as I was drowned in their pre-ejackulate (a learned word) and the pain from where I was kicked and hit still advances in my mind as the primary problem, that is the pain.

To explain that this wormhole with sperm is still in my skin moving as an object is to simply say that it is a roller, such as when you go to get your blood drawn and the tech says "you have good veins, great rollers", difficult to get in but easy to see, this is the closest to explanation as not one person will speak on the account of either Dorchester or Balboa Streets.

To realize that Nonda may have been blackmailed due to what I have found at the Taraval Police Station is not a far cry from what has become reality as part of what the rapists said was that nobody would ever know and should anyone say anything that they would take care of that too.  This reality has had it's effect certainly lasting as the only known done.  The exasperation of this fact is simply their work as I still am left in "What is that" leaving the rest for someone to explain how boys and girls of teenage years are rapists at such depth that "That's not how it's done" still burns my ear.

At the time knowing how anything was done was only left to run, and run I did as fast as I could and that took years to understand as I did not realize my size to comparison.  I was not forced to remember all of this at once as the doctors that were chosen to assist in this crime studied of course the regular doctor accomplishments, MD, Internist, Pediatrician, etc. but included Carl Jung as their object study of course action leaving today just part of the ongoing work of their balance to prescribe the fix to such a hideous act.  

Comments

Popular Posts