What Is Reincarnation?

 

 

The event of my childhood at Dorchester Street in San Francisco, California in the early 1970s late 1960s gave rise to the dead.  The process of the violence to the zipper in my chin while the brothers and sisters in that neighborhood stood to molest delivered my face.  Within my chin was the smashing zippers with the dripping pre-ejactulat (a learned word) that suffered at such a degree I stopped talking, my body just swayed in the evidence.



The adults at that time stating he did not do it, he didn't do, mine did not do it are you saying that she did it and this culminated in me just staring as what had been done was gone.  The dripping stem each had tact and ran into my body, my face crawling, my body wrenching as the stem shot into my arms, legs and trunk, this was all just under my skin.  The balance of the adults talking gave nothing to the following days of their kids repeatedly doing it, catching me in the alley behind their homes, this gave rise to all of the threats.  "You'll never get away, my boys are going to take care of it", "You'll grow-up and die", "you'll never get to do anything 'cause if you say anything we will not only say "We didn't do it" we'll make sure you never work".  These threats were always served with being kicked and smashed into the ground again while they (boys and girls) promptly showed their gun (the only way to explain that thing between their legs: I.E.; penis: (a learned word).  The boys and girls laughed with a sickness that tossed their head and made them (the boys and girls) walk as I have seen older people do with that sort of thwarted first date method.

 

The picture does justice to the position I held on my back as I was held down and stood-over while their faces were filled with venom and while that happened the words spat.  To say that this made a difference would be a lie as I had no idea what that was, it was the pain.

 

As a long-result my mother bought a morgue, it was the old city morgue on O'farrell and Divisadero as I could not understand the sperm (a learned word) that had taken off under my skin and died as I thought it was people that had troubled this mastery of delivery and been held in some sort of prison, the sadness was devastating.




Comments

Popular Posts